Websolpak Hospital is Modern and Complete Hospital Automation Software that suites to almost every hospital or medical institution from patient OPD visits to Operation to Pathology Test etc. It includes 25+ modules with 8 inbuilt users (Super Admin, Admin, Doctor, Accountant, Pathologist, Radiologist, Receptionist and Patient) panel.
Check whats new in major UpComming version
- Added Zoom Live Consultation module
- Added Zoom Live Staff Meeting
- Added Pathology Test Report
- Added Radiology Test Report
- Added Symptoms selection
- Added Balance Report
- Added Multi Language active support
- Added Prescription Notification
- Added Discharge Summary
- Added Balance Reports
- Added 5 new Payment Gateways (Instamojo, Paystack, Razorpay, Paytm and Midtrans)
- Added One Click Updater
- Added Mobile App support (Android mobile app release is expected till end of September)
- Added Charge Type CRUD
- Added Asynchronous Datatable loading
- Disabled Discharged Patient edit
Copy URL and username, Password
Demo Link: Click On link Below</h2
Admin Login link:
Contact Us for Details like Price of the Software.
we Will Provide Complete Training Of the Software
Contact Us on Whatsapp: +923084683894
Contact Email: email@example.com
How it work :
Report module is for getting different reports related to various modules. Report module consist 18 reports as follows –
- Transaction Report
- Appointment Report
- OPD Report
- IPD Report
- OPD Balance Report
- IPD Balance Report
- Discharged Patient
- Pharmacy Bill Report
- Expiry Medicine Report
- Pathology Patient Report
- Radiology Patient Report
- OT Report
- Blood Issue Report
- Blood Donor Report
- Live Consultation Report
- Live Meeting Report
- TPA Report
- Income Report
- Income Group Report
- Expense Report
- Expense Group Report
- Ambulance Report
- Birth Report
- Death Report
- Payroll Month Report
- Payroll Report
- Staff Attendance Report
- User Log
- Patient Login Credential
- Email / SMS Log
- Inventory Stock Report
- Inventory Item Report
- Inventory Issue Report
- Transaction Report – Here in search type you can select different time intervals for report data. Also you can download this report as PDF.
Admin Panel consist 24 modules listed below –
- Front Office – for all OPD appointment and reception/front office related activities like enquiries, calls, visitors, postal receive/dispatch
- OPD – Out Patient – for all OPD patient registration, visits, revisits, old OPD patients
- IPD – In Patient – for all IPD patients admission, consultant register, diagnosis, timeline, IPD charges, payments, bill and discharged ipd patients
- Pharmacy – for all medicine list, stock, and pharmacy bills
- Pathology – for all pathology test details and patient test records
- Radiology – for all radiology test details and patient test records
- Operation Theatre – for managing patient operation activities and operation records
- Blood Bank – for managing blood group available blood stock, donor details and blood issue details
- Zoom Live Consultation – for patient zoom live consultation and for staff live meetings.
- TPA Management – Third Party Administrator for managing changes and records of insurance or mediclaim companies
- Finance – for managing general income and expense
- Ambulance – for managing ambulance vehicles and ambulance call details
- Birth And Death Record – for managing all details of newly born babies birth and patients death
- Human Resource – for all the information related to staff members can be manage here like staff search, profile, attendance, payroll, leaves
- Messaging – it works like a notice board basically a messaging system for communication to patient and staff
- Download Center – for managing downloadable documents that need to distribute staff
- Inventory – manage all the assets of your hospital with stocks and store under inventory module
- Front CMS – manage front website of Smart Hospital here by creating pages, menus, events, gallery, news
- Reports – all the various reports related to different modules can be found here
- Patient – all patient related details can be found here
- Notifications – all automated notifications can be found here
- Calendar & ToDo List – track and manage all daily/monthly activities and create your task in todo list
- Setup – configure Smart Hospital here for different settings like hospital, sessions, admin password, SMS, Paypal, backup / restore, languages
- One Click Updater – to install new update in existing system
To installing websolpak Hospital, Your web server must be running PHP 5.7 or higher and Mysql 5.1 or higher. We have tested it with Windows, Mac and Linux but for optimum performance we will recommend to use Linux with Apache webserver. Below are a list of items you should ensure your host can comply with.
- PHP 5.7+
- MYSQL 5.1+
- MYSQL SQL_MODE must not contain ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY
- mod_rewrite Apache
- MBString Extension
- MYSQLi Extension
- Zip Extension
- CURL Extension (recommended)
- PHP max_execution_time should be atleast 60 seconds for smoother installation
* In most hosting accounts, these extensions are enabled by default. But you should check with your hosting provider.
- Update your Hospital Name, Address, Phone, Email, Hospital Code (Hospital Code is your hospital registration / accreditation no), Language (language in which you want to run your Smart Hospital), Language RTL Text Mode (for Arabian side languages), Timezone, Time Format, Currency (ISO standard 3 digit currency code), Currency Symbol and Credit Limit (used for IPD module balance amount credit limit), Doctor Restriction Mode (if Doctor Restriction Mode is disabled then all doctors can see other doctors patients in their account and if Doctor Restriction Mode is enabled then doctors can see only their assigned patients in OPD, IPD, OT and Appointment) now click on Save button to update record, Superadmin Visibility (if Superadmin Visibility is disabled then superadmin will not be visible to system for other staff users and if Superadmin Visibility is enabled then other staff users can see superadmin in system) now click on Save button to update record.
- For updating your hospital logo click on right column Edit Logo buttons.
- For enabling automated email/sms notification on different events go to Setup > Settings > Notification Setting page.
- For automated SMS messaging add any one of available SMS Gateway with the required details from Setup > Settings > SMS Setting.
- For automated Email messaging by default SendMail is selected in Smart Hospital. If your hosting server supports SendMail then your will get emails by default otherwise you have to select SMTP email engine. For SMTP you can use any free or paid smtp service like Gmail. To enter your SMTP server details go to Setup > Settings > Email Setting > SMTP.
- To enabling online payment in Patient Panel update your payment gateway account details for this, go to Setup > Settings > Payment Methods select your appropriate payment gateway and add you payment gateway account details then click on save button and enable it from right side box.
- At this point we have completed basic settings of our hospital. Now we will add our hospital other details in Smart Hospital like Hospital Charges, Bed, Ward, Floor, Departments, Doctors etc.
- For adding Charges Type go to Setup > Hospital Charges > Charge Type, Here first we will add Charge Type, for this click on + Add Charge Type button. Now enter Charge Type. Here 5 default Charge Type are available.
For adding Hospital Charge Category go to Setup > Hospital Charges > Charge Category, Here first we will add Charge Category, for this click on + Add Charge Category button. Now enter Name, Description and select Charge Type like Procedures (is for general ipd charges like doctor visit), Investigations (is for pathology/radiology lab test or other investigations), Supplier (is for other things supply like oxygen charges), Operation Theatre (is for operation theatre charges) and Other (is for other miscellaneous charges).
Now we will add Charges for this click on + Add Charge button. Now select Charge Type, Charge Category, enter Charge Code (it is like short code to differentiate two charges for same charge type and charge category), then enter Standard Charge, Description and if there is any TPA (Third Party Administrator or Insurance organization) is present then enter Scheduled Charge for this also)
For adding Bed and their details go to Setup > Bed. Here first we will add Floors, Bed Groups, Bed Type. To add Floors click on + Add button then enter Floor Name and Description.
To add Bed Group click on + Add button then enter Bed Group Name, select Floor and enter Description.
To to add Bed Type click on + Add button then enter Bed Type Name.
Now to add Bed click on + Add button then enter Bed Name, select Bed Type and Bed Group.
At Bed Status page we can check current status of all bed.
For adding header and footer in OPD prescription, IPD Bill, Pharmacy Bill, Payslip go to Setup > Print Header Footer
To add OPD Prescription Header and Footer click on + Add button now select Header image then enter Footer text.
To add IPD Bill Header and Footer click on + Add button now select Header image then enter Footer text.
To add Pharmacy Bill Header and Footer click on + Add button now select Header image then enter Footer text.
To add Payroll Slip Header and Footer click on + Add button now select Header image Then enter Footer text.
- To add other modules print header footer do the same thing.
- To setup Front Office go to Setup > Front Office.To add Visitor Purpose click on + Add Purpose button now enter Purpose and Description.To add Complain Type click on + Add Complain Type button now enter Complain Type and Description.
- To add Complain Source click on + Add Source button now enter Source and Description.
To setup Pharmacy go to Setup > Pharmacy.
To add Medicine Category click on + Add Medicine Category now enter Medicine Category Name.
To add Supplier click on + Add Supplier now enter Supplier Name, Supplier Contact, Contact Person Name, Contact Person Phone, Address.
To add Medicine Dosage click on + Add Medicine Dosage now enter Medicine Category, Dosage.
To setup Pathology go to Setup > Pathology.
To add Pathology Category click on + Add Pathology Category now enter Pathology Category Name.
To setup Radiology go to Setup > Radiology.
To add Radiology Category click on + Add Radiology Category now enter Radiology Category Name.
To setup Finance go to Setup > Finance.
To add Income Head click on + add Income Head button now enter Income Head and Description.
To add Expense Head click on + Add Expense Head button now enter Expense Head and Description.
To setup Birth & Death Record go to Setup > Birth & Death Record.
To add Birth Record Custom Fields click on + Add button now enter Name and Visibility.
To add Death Record Custom Fields click on + Add button now enter Name and Visibility.
To setup Human Resource go to Setup > Human Resource.
To add Leave Type click on + Add Leave Type button now enter Leave Type Name.
To add Department click on + Add Department button now enter Department Name.
To add Designation click on + Add Designation button now enter Designation Name.
To setup Inventory go to Setup > Inventory.
To add Item Category click on + Add Item Category now enter Item Category and Description.
To add Item Store click on + Add Item Store button now enter Item Store Name, Item Stock Code and Description.
To add Item Supplier click on + Add Item Supplier button now enter Item Supplier Name, Phone, Email, Contact Person Name, Address, Contact Person Phone, Contact Person Email and Description.
Great! you have completed your Smart Hospital setup. Now further we will understand working of all the modules one by one in detail.
This module has 5 sections –
- Add Appointment
- Visitor Book
- Phone Call Log
- Add Appointment – Appointment feature is for making Doctor Appointment. Receptionist or any permitted user can enter doctor appointment details here, also here can be Approved/Cancelled online appointments. To add new appointments click on + Add Appointment button. Here select existing patient from Select Patient dropdown then enter Date, if patient is new then enter Patient Name, then enter Gender, Email, Phone, Doctor Message and Status and Live Consultant (On Video Conference) .
OPD – Out Patient
OPD (Out Patient Department) module is for managing out patient who just come for doctor for their issue/disease check up.
- To add new OPD patient click on + Add Patient button now enter Select Patient from dropdown or add +New Patient,Guardian Name, Gender, Age, Blood Group, Marital Status, Patient Photo, Phone, Email, Address, Remarks, Any Known Allergies, Height, Weight, BP, Symptoms, Note, Appointment Date, Case, Casualty, Old Patient, TPA (Third Party Administrator), Reference, Consultant Doctor, Amount, Payment Mode and select Live Consultation (if yes than live consultation for the patient will create and it will list on patient profile Live Consultation tab). After adding patient it will list on OPD Patient page now here you can click on Show button to see patient details.
IPD – In Patient
IPD (In Patient Department) module is for managing those patient who admit in hospital for their issues/disease treatment.
- To add new OPD patient click on + Add Patient button. select Patient Name from dropdown or click on + New Patient button to add new patient then enter Admission Date, Case, Casualty, Old Patient, TPA (Third Party Administrator), Credit Limit, Reference, Consultant Doctor, Bed Group, Bed Number and select Live Consultation (if yes than live consultation for the patient will create and it will list on IPD patient profile Live Consultation tab).
Pharmacy module is for managing medicines stock, selling and generating medicine bill.
- Managing medicines click on Medicines button. You can see all medicine list with their name and available stock here. If a medicine row shows as white colour means its a stock is normal, if row colour is sky blue it means its stock is below than reorder level, if row colour is yellow means its stock below to minimum level and if row colour is red that means medicine is out of stock.
Pathology module is for managing patient pathology test and reports.
- To add pathology test click on + Add Pathology Test button here enter Test Name, Short Name, Test Type, Category Name, Sub Category, Method, Report Days, Charge Category, Code, Standard Charge here charge category and code will come from hospital charges investigation charge type. To add Test Parameter select Test Parameter Name. Click on + and add multiple Test Parameter. Added pathology test will be list on pathology test page.
Radiology module is for managing patient radiology test report.
- To add radiology test click on + Add Radiology Test button here enter Test Name, Short Name, Test Type, Category Name, Sub Category, Report Days, Charge Category, Code, Standard Charge here charge category, code will come from hospital charges investigation charge type. To add Test Parameter select Test Parameter Name. Click on + and add multiple Test Parameter. Added radiology test will be list on radiology test page.
Operation Theatre module is for managing operation theatre activities and patient operations.
- To add new patient click on + Add Patient button Here select Patient Name from dropdown or click on + New Patient button to add new patient then enter Height, Weight, BP, Symptoms, Note, Operation Name, Operation Type, Operation Date, Consultant Doctor, Assistant Consultant 1, Assistant Consultant 2, Anesthetist, Anesthesia Type, OT Technician, OT Assistant, TPA (third party administrator), Charge Category, Code, Standard Charge, Applied Charge. Added patient will be list on operation theatre patient page.
Blood Bank module is for managing blood bank status, donor details and blood issue details.
- Currently blood bank status is not automated so you have to edit status manually for every blood group though in future updates we will make it automated.
Finance module has 2 sections –
- Income – here we will manage all general income coming from different Income Heads. To add new income click on + Add Income button, here enter Income Head, Name, Invoice Number, Date, Amount, Attach Document and Description.
Ambulance module is for managing ambulance vehicles and ambulance calls for patient travelling.
- To add new ambulance vehicle click on + Add Ambulance button here enter Vehicle Number, Vehicle Model, Year Made, Driver Name, Driver Licence, Driver Contact, Vehicle Type and Note.
Birth & Death Record
This module is for managing babies birth & patients death record in hospital. Birth & Death Record module has 2 sections –
- Birth Record
- Death Record
- Birth Record – here we will manage all babies birth record happened in hospital. To add record, click on + Add Birth Record , here you enter Child Name, Gender, Weight, Child Photo, Birth Date, Phone, Address, Mother Name, IPD/OPD Number, Mother Photo, Father Name, Father Photo, Report, Attach Document(Any ID Proof or other required document), Custom Field(Optional).
This module has 4 sections –
- Staff Directory
- Staff Attendance
In Human Resource we will manage all activities of hospital staff (not patient) from Doctor to Owner or Peon or any hospital member even he/she using or not using Smart Hospital application. First we will add Staff Member from Staff Directory then we will manage day by day Staff Attendance then manage Payroll/Salary of staff then Apply or Approve Leave Request.
- Staff Directory – here you can search all active staff members. You can filter staff members by Role or search by any keyword. You can also see staff directory in two views Card View or List View.
Inventory module is for managing different assets or items present in hospital. First we will add items then add item stocks then we will manage issue and return of items to different staff members.
- To see items click on Item button. At this page to add new items click on + Add Item button here enter Item Name, Item Category, Unit, Purchase Price and Description.
Calendar ToDo List
This module has 2 sections –
- ToDo List
In Calendar we can add personal or public events can be visible under login panels. In ToDo List we can add our personal task.
- Calendar – Go to top right corner of page besides your profile icon you can see Calendar icon now at calendar page click on any date or time frame, at this modal window enter Event Title, Description, Event Date, Event Colour and Event Type (Public is visible to all, Private is only you can see this event, All <your role> is this event will be visible to all users of your role, Protected that means it is visible to all staff members but not patient) then click on Save button.