What can you do with your Google review link?
Once you have the link where your customers can write Google reviews, you can use this link to spread the news and start collecting great reviews.
Here is how to get more Google reviews:
- You can send emails to your customers with this link and ask them to submit you a review
- Create a ‘Leave a review’ button on your website
- Generate a QR code and print it on your menus, posters or fliers.
In each of the examples above, your customers need to be signed in with their Google accounts in order to leave the reviews.
Please note that no matter how you advertise your Google reviews page, the actual reviews are written by customers who have experience with your business. This means that you must pay attention to your service, product, and customer happiness.
Having that said, let’s see some great examples of how companies use their websites to generate Google reviews.
Google Review Link Generator
To generate your review link:
1. Type your business name, city, and zip/postal code in the “Enter a Business” field.
2. Your review link will appear under the map.
3. Copy the URL to your clipboard and shorten it using a tool like bitly.
4. Share the link with customers in emails, text messages, or even on
printouts, and ask them to leave you a review on Google!