How To Use POS SoftwareWeb Sol Pk2021-10-09T23:28:56+00:00
Key Features: 1. Multiple Business/Shops: • Set up multiple businesses in the application. • No restriction on numbers of businesses. • Inventory & accounting information is kept separately for each business.
2. Add Location / Storefronts / Ware House:
• Create multiple locations for your business/shop • Manage all of them at the same time. • Stocks, Purchases, Sell can be tracked differently for locations. • Customize invoice layout, invoice scheme for each location
3. User & Role Management:
• Powerful user and role management system • Predefined roles – Admin & Cashier • Create different Roles with permission as per your need. • Create unlimited users with different roles.
4. Contacts (Customer & Suppliers):
• Mark contact as customer or supplier or both(customer & Supplier) • View details of transactions with a contact. • View total of Credit/Debit balance amount • Define pay term and get payment alerts week before the due date.
• Manage Single & Variable products. • Classify products according to Brands, Category, Sub-Category. • Add products having different units • Add SKU number or auto-generate SKU number with prefixes. • Get stock alerts on low stock. • Save time by auto calculating selling price, the system is smart to auto calculate selling price based on purchase price and profit margin. • No need to type variations every time, create variation template and use it every time you need to create variable products.
• Easily add purchases. • Add purchase for different locations. • Manage Paid/Due purchases. • Get Notified of Due purchases week before the pay date. • Add discounts & Taxes
• Simplified interface for selling products • Default Walk-In-Customer automatically added to a business • Add new customer from POS screen. • Ajax based selling screen – save reloading time • Mark an invoice for draft or final • Different options for payments • Customize invoice layout and invoice scheme. • Stand-Alone offline mobile app
8. Manage Expenses: • Easily add business expenses • Categories expenses • Analyses expenses based on category and business locations with expenses report.
• Purchase & Sale report • Tax Report • Contact Reports • Stock Reports • Expense Report • View Trending Products, drill down by Brands, Category, Sub-category, Units and date ranges • Expense Reports • Cash Register Report • Sales Representative report
10. Another useful feature:
• Set currency, time zone, financial year, the profit margin for a business. • Translation ready. • Predefined barcode sticker settings. • Create your barcode sticker setting • Manage Brands, Tax Rate & Tax groups, Units, Category & Sub-Category • Easy 3 steps installation. • Detailed documentation • Stock Adjustment • Express Checkout • Works Offline