Visitor Book– In Visitor Book we will keep records of all persons coming in school reception for any purpose, e.g. student mother has come to meet their child, a book company executive comes for general enquiry etc. Go to Front Office > Visitor Book enter Purpose, Name, Phone, ID Card, Number Of Person, Date, In Time, Out Time, Note and Attach Document then click on Save button. All Visitors details can be see right side of this page.
Phone Call Log– Here we will keep all records for Incoming/Outgoing Phone calls from reception. Go to Front Office > Phone Call Log enter Name, Phone, Date, Description, Next Follow Up Date, Call Duration, Note and Call Type then click on Save button. All Phone Call Log details can be see right side of this page.
Postal Dispatch– Here we will keep all records for all Postal items dispatched from school to outside. Go to Front Office > Postal Dispatch enter To Title, Reference No, Address, Note, From Title, Date and Attach Document then click on Save button. All Postal Dispatch details can be see right side of this page.
Postal Receive– Here we will keep all records for all Postal items received in school from outside. Go to Front Office > Postal Receive enter From Title, Reference No, Address, Note, To Title, Date and Attach Document then click on Save button. All Postal receive details can be see right side of this page.
Complain– Here we will keep all Complain records coming to reception or from online front site complain page. Go to Front Office > Complain enter Complain Type. Source, Complain By, Phone, Date, Description, Action Taken, Assigned, Note and Attach Document then click on Save button. All Complain details can be see right side of this page.
This module has 9 sections –
- Student Details
- Student Admission
- Online Admission
- Disabled Students
- Multi Class Student
- Bulk Delete
- Student Categories
- Student House
- Disable Reason
First we will add Student Categories, School House then take Student Admission then Online Admission, Students Details. If you want to add additional fields in student admission form then you can use Custom Fields feature for this go to System Settings > Custom Fields and add your desired fields in Student. If you also don’t want any default fields in student admission then you can disable it from System Settings > System Fields and disable student system fields.
- Student Categories– Go to Student Information > Student Categories Add all student categories here. Student categories can be caste, community or group wise
Student Admission– Go to Student Information > Student Admission add student basic details Admission No (if you want to use auto generation of student admission number then enable it from System Setting > General Setting), Roll No (this roll number is just for reference purpose, when you will generate student admit card from examination module then a roll number will be auto generate for corresponding exam), select Class and Section, First Name, Last Name, Gender, Date Of Birth, Category, Religion, Caste, Student Mobile Number, Email, Admission Date, Student Photo, Blood Group, Student House, Height, Weight, As on Date, if this student has sibling and already study in this school then click on Add Sibling button and select sibling (note that if student has more than one sibling study in school then you do not have to select all the siblings just select any one sibling and system automatic detects other siblings), add student Father, Mother and Guardian details. Now click on Save button to complete student admission, if you want to add more details of student like Student Address Details, Transport Route Details, Hostel Details, Miscellaneous Details, RTE (Right To Education – in some countries there is a government funded scheme under which student get free education and government pay fees for these students) and Upload Documents then click on Add More Detail button. Student admission, admit students in by default in current selected session.
To importing bulk students for admission click on upper right side Import Student button. Now select class and section and browse .csv and click on Import Students Data file to import student data. Using student import you should enter unique student admission number because even if you have enabled auto generation of student admission number. You can download sample .csv file by clicking upper right Download Sample Import File button. Note that by importing bulk student you have to update student record for proper admission record.
Student Details– Go to Student Information > Student Details select Class and Section and click on Search button to get student list under this class-section. You can also search student by keyword in Search Input Box and click on Search button. After search you will get student list below. There are two views here one is List View and Details View. Every row has three buttons in right side Show (to see student profile), Edit (to edit student profile) and Add Fee (to add student fees). Click on Show button to open student profile. Student profile page provides 360* View of student, consist student basic details, address details, parent / guardian details, miscellaneous details, fees details, exam details, documents and timeline related to student. You can check student and their guardian login credentials by clicking on Login Details link. If any student get admitted by mistake and we need to Disable student then you can click on red color hands down icon button. After clicking it an window will appear and ask you to select for disable reason for this student, just select disable reason. To send student/parent password click on 3 dot icon button.
Online Admission– Go to Student Information > Online Admission Through online admission students can register themselves from front site. To use online admission first it should be enabled from System Settings > General Setting. Online admission form can be access directly from url http://yoursite.com/online_admission . To use it in fronsite you must add this url in any menu from front cms.
Multi Class Student– Go to Student Information > Multi Class Student here you can add a student in another class-section. Basically this feature is for training or coaching centres where a student can be admit in singing class and dancing class simultaneously. Multi class feature is not for schools or colleges. Multi class feature is still in experimental stage and we recommend to not use multi class feature with multi session. Multi class feature is online available for admin and student panel.
Bulk Delete– Go to Student Information > Bulk Delete here you can delete single or multiple students. Note that after deleting students from here will delete from system and further student will not be rollback.
Disable Reason– Go to Student Information > Disable Reason here you can enter master entries for reasons for disabling students.
This module has 9 sections –
- Collect Fees
- Search Fees Payment
- Search Due Fees
- Fees Master
- Fees Group
- Fees Type
- Fees Discount
- Fees Carry Forward
- Fees Reminder
First we will prepare our Fees Structure for Current Session by configuring Fees Type, Fees Group, Fees Master and Fees Reminder then we will Collect Fees of students then we will understand and review various fees reports by using Search Fees Payment, Search Due Fees.
Lets understand how we will create fees structure in Smart School by using Fees Type, Fees Group & Fees Master. Fees Type means different types of fees can be collect by school e.g. Admission Fees, April Month Fees, May Month Fees, June Month Fees, Exam Fees, Dress/Uniform Fees, Library Fees, Sports Fees, Transportation Bus Fees, Picnic Fees etc. Fees Group Fees Group is use to make grouping of different Fees Type Then you can assign/allocate this Fees Group to whole class-section or a particular student. When you assign/allocate a Fees Group on a class-section or a particular student all Fees Type under this group with their Fees Master amount will be applied directly. You can assign/allocate multiple Fees Groups on a class-section or a particular student. Suppose we have created a Fees Group with the name Class 6 (2 Instalments) and added Fees Types Admission Fees ($1000), 1st Instalment ($5000), 2nd Instalment ($5000) then assign/allocate this Fees Group Class 6 (2 Instalments) on those students only who want to pay fees in 2 Instalments. You can create another Fees Group with the name Class 6 (1 Instalments) and add Fees Type Admission Fees ($1000), Full Instalment ($9500). You can also create another fees group with the name Class 6 Transport Fees and add Transport Fees as Fees Type and assign/allocate on those students who use transport facility. Note: Fees Type and Fees Group are not dependent on Academic Session but Fees Master is created session wise so you need to enter Fees Master data for every session.
- Fees Type– Go to Fees Collection > Fees Type add all your Fees Type here with Fees Code. All Fees Type can be see at right side of this page
- Fees Group– Go to Fees Collection > Fees Group add all your Fees Group here. All Fees Group can be see at right side of this page
- Fees Master– Go to Fees Collection > Fees Master add all your fees amount for current selected session here. Select Fees Group then Fees Type then Due Date then enter Amount means fees amount for selected session then select Fine Type like percentage or fix amount now click Save button. All Fees Master with Fees Group and Fees Code with amount can be see at right side of this page for current selected session.
- To assign/allocate Fees Group click on Assign/View button from Action column. Now at next page select Class then Section and click on Search button. Now select the students on which you want to assign/allocate this Fees Group then click on Save button.
- Fees Discount– Go to Fees Collection > Fees Discount add all your Fees Discount here with Discount Name, Discount Code, Amount and Description. All Fees Discount can be see at right side of this page. To assign/allocate discount click on Assign/View button from Action column.
- On Next page select Class and Section then click on Search button. After Search select students on which this discount have to be applied then click on Save button.
- Collect Fees– Go to Fees Collection > Collect Fees select Class & Section & click in Search button to get student list under this class-section. You can also search student by keyword in Search Input Box and click on Search button. After search you will get student list below. Click on Collect Fees button to go to collect fees page. Here you can see student details including student picture then next you can see all assign/allocate fees details. Collecting fees is very simple just click the + button from Action column a modal window will appear, here select Date then Amount will be auto fetch by balance for this Fees Invoice. You can enter any amount for Partial Fees payment, then select Discount Group or enter Discount (if any) then enter Fine (if any) then Payment Mode then Note then click on Collect Fees button. Now fees has been collected & Revert button visible for reverting this fees. For printing Fees Receipt click on Print button from Action column.
- To collect multiple fees at once select multiple fees from left check boxes then click on Collect Selected button.
- Fees Discount Adjustment: If you have applied discount by selection of Discount Group then there is no need for any adjustment. When you assign/allocate Fees Discount on any student then it will be only assigned. To make it apply you need to adjust this discount on any Fees Invoice payment by giving discount. To apply discount you need to first give discount on any fees invoice then click on Apply Discount button from Action column, a modal window will be open. Here enter Payment Id on which this discount has been given and enter description (if any). Now click on Apply Discount button to apply discount.
- Search Fees Payment– Go to Fees Collection > Search Fees Payment for searching any fees payment details through Payment ID enter Payment Id & click search button you will get the details for this payment id.
- Search Due Fees– Go to Fees Collection > Search Due Fees for searching those students who have not done payment for a particular fees type then select Fees Category then Fees Type then Class then Section & click Search button, you will get all the students list for due fees.
- Fees Carry Forward– Go to Fees Collection > Fees Carry Forward if any student has balance fees in previous session then you can forward this balance fees to current session. Select Class, Section then click Search button. Students with balance fees will be display below. If you want you can edit balance fees amount to be forward. In Top right corner you can see Due Date for all these fees forward. This Due Date will be number of days ahead which is set in System Settings > General Setting > Fees Due Days. This balance fees carry forward can be see in collect fees page as Balance Master (Fees Group) and Previous Session Balance (Fees Code).
- Fees Reminder– Go to Fees Collection > Fees Reminder Fees reminder is for sending fees reminder notifications to guardians. Here two before and two after reminder has been given, reminder acts respect to your fees due days. To use use it just active reminder and set your days. Suppose a before reminder is set for 5 days then a fees reminder notification will be send 5 days before fees due date. To use this feature you should add http://yoursite.com/cron url in your hosting cron job.
This module has 3 sections –
- Add Income
- Search Income
- Income Head
First we will create our Income Head then we will Add our daily/monthly Incomes then we will Search our Income.
- Income Head– Go to Income > Income Head enter Income Head and its Description then click on Save button. All Income head can be see right side of this page
- Add Income– Go to Income > Add Income select Income Head then enter Income Name then Invoice Number, Date of Income then Amount then Attach Document then Description & click on Save button. Recently added 10 Incomes can be see right side of this page.
- Search Income– Go to Income > Search Income to search Incomes between two dates or by a keyword select Date From & Date To or enter keyword then click on Search button, you will get the list of all Incomes related to your search criteria.
This module has 3 sections –
- Add Expense
- Search Expense
- Expense Head
First we will create our Expense Head then we will Add our daily/monthly Expenses then we will Search our Expense.
- Expense Head– Go to Expenses > Expense Head enter Expense Head and its Description then click on Save button. All expense head can be see right side of this page
- Add Expense– Go to Expenses > Add Expense select Expense Head then enter expense Name then Invoice Number, Date of expense then Amount then Attach Document then Description & click on Save button. Recently added 10 expenses can be see right side of this page.
- Search Expense– Go to Expenses > Search Expense to search expenses between two dates or by a keyword select Date From & Date To or enter keyword then click on Search button, you will get the list of all expenses related to your search criteria.